Hi, I am Ramin Mohammadi PhD, AI enthusiastic and Machine Learning researcher. I enjoy helping engineers like you to learn and build up a career path in this amazing domain.
I enjoy outdoor activities and spending time with Family, our dog Leo and our cat Bumper. I love sports and am a calisthenic athlete. I play Tennis, Basketball, running, Snowboarding and trying to pick up surfing these days. I love indoor gardening and have a plant collection.
I am a Principal Machine learning engineer at Tausight with a focus of applying deep learning, classical machine learning and natural language processing to cyber-security domain.
I am an adjunct professor at Northeastern University, College of Engineering
- IE 7300 - Statistical Learning for Engineering
- IE 7374 - ST : Machine Learning For Engineering
- IE 6600 - Computation and Visualization for Analytics
I enjoy teaching and mentoring young minds and help them to understand the magic behind AI and teach them how to practically apply this knowledge’s to real life problems.
“Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.”
|An Analysis of Attention over Clinical Notes for Predictive Tasks||Link|
|Diagnostic Accuracy of Shear Wave Elastography as a Non-invasive Biomarker of High-Risk Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis in Patients with Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease||Link|
|Predicting Unplanned Readmissions Following a Hip or Knee Arthroplasty: Retrospective Observational Study||Link|
|Factors Influencing Exercise Engagement When Using Activity Trackers: Nonrandomized Pilot Study||Link|
|A Neural Network Based Algorithm for Dynamically Adjusting Activity Targets to Sustain Exercise Engagement Among People Using Activity Trackers||Link|
|Development of an Engagement Engine to Support Long Term Use of Fitness Trackers and Sustain Physical Activity||Link|
|Neural Network–Based Algorithm for Adjusting Activity Targets to Sustain Exercise Engagement Among People Using Activity Trackers: Retrospective Observation and Algorithm Development Study||Link|
|Learning to Identify Patients at Risk of Uncontrolled Hypertension Using Electronic Health Records Data||Link|
Awards and Achievements
- Akira Yamamura Excellence in Research Award - Northeastern University
- Finalist in the Boston Scientific Connected Patient Challenge III - Google, Boston
- PhD Spotlight - Northeastern University
Boston Scientific Connected Patient Challenge III - Google, Boston
- Principal Machine Learning Engineer / Leading Data Scientist - Tausight
- Adjunct Professor - Northeastern University
- Data Scientist - Partners Connected For Health
- Deep learning Engineer Intern - Mitsubishi Electric Lab
- Machine Learning Engineer Intern - Philips Lighting (Signify)
- Data Scientist Intern - Partners Connected For Health
- Geek Squad Precinct Lead
- Student Mentors - Udacity
- Multilingual Interpreter - UNHCR